Frequent itching and skin peel off all over testicles. Using candid B,but not satisfied

WHITE SCALY SKIN PEALING OFF - ITCHING - ALL ABOVE TESTICLES Hi Doc I ve read all these posts here that relates to RASHES in Hi Doc, I ve read all these posts here that relates to RASHES in the groin area , but my situation seems to be different. Let me explain ... all over my testicls and just at the start point( from the body ) of my penis .. I ve this itching sensation all the time .. the skin around my testicles dry and peal off frequently like ( Fish Scales )... Its obvious that the Skin gets extra dry in these areas and the itching is too high. I ve tried using CANDID - B cream which is broad spectrum anti fungal cream, that seems to help until I stop using it.. when the rash returns again !!! When I apply Coconut Oil or Olive oil and soak my self for few hours .. and then take bath .. the itching sensation seems to subside for almost a day or two ... What Do I do ?? I did consult 2-3 dermatoligists here ... none of them are able to help, they just scan my affected area using a UV light..NO RED PATCHES & ALL , WHITE SCALY SKIN PEALING OFF
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011