Foul body odour. Switched to sprintec birth control pills. Foul odour due to new medication?

Hi i recently, like a week ago switched birth control pills to Sprintec, and i think it was 2 or 3 days ago i noticed this bad odor, i can t really describe it. No one else can smell it though. Do you think it has anything to do with switching pills or is it something different. I also started eating healthier by eating salads, and turkey wraps and such but I don t think that has anything to do with it. I also can t pin point where the smell is coming from.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012