For the past four days my right top eye lid has been twitching off and on. What can i do to make it go away?

For the past four days my right top eye lid has been twitching off and on. I do read a lot, does that have something to do with it? I ve never had this problem before. Its not really painful but bothers me deeply. Today it was much better than yesterday, yesterday it was twitching a lot and making my eye water a lot. Today it wasn t as bad, will it go away on its on or is there something i can do to make it go away?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011