You have prolapse of inter vertebral
disc. it is compressing your spinal cord
. The important managments are
1) put lumbar belt always
2) never lift any heavy weight
3)Take traction at any physiotherapy
4) If you have pain take homeopathy
remedies that will help to control the pain withot giving any drug side effects
5) take more fruits and vegetables so that you will not face any constipation
problem and that will help because excessive strain during constipation may put pressure over the bulging portion
6) there are some specific back exercise taht will be very much helpful and you can get all detail from your physiotherapist.
7) avoid as much as possible bike driving or cycle driving
8) Avoid long journey in car or bus without lumbar belt
9) never sit a long time in your chair at your office or home, move around for 2 minutes after a 30 minutes of constant sitting
10)Never try any vigourus exercise without the permission of your orthopedics or physiotherapist.
If you are following this it will be very helpful