Fluid filled blisters on the finger. Not responding to hydrocortisone cream. Is it eczema or dermatitis?

I have a small rash on one side of my ring finger left hand. It is characterised by tiny blisters- some times with clear fluid and sometimes yellowy fluid. I have had it for around 2mths now. It appears to flare up and itch- getting dry and red with tiny blisters and then calms down to normal skin colour, blisters disappear but skin still feels dry. I have no rash any where else. Have tried hydro cortisone cream but no permanent resolution. I am not wearing a ring on this finger. is it eczema , dermatitis or possible scabies?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012