Flab around stomach continues downwards, does not feel like fatty tissue. Could it be Lymphatic Nodes?

Alright, I m not exactly sure how to explain this. Above my groin , near the lower- stomach area, as the fat tissue of my stomach (Just a bit chubby as you would put it) continues downwards, it keeps progressing and stops at the mentioned area. I have prodded it and it does not feel like fatty tissue, so I am concerned that it may be swollen Lymphatic Nodes. Any answers would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012