Filling done in upper molar, pain in teeth, jaw and ear. Is this normal after filling?

I had a filling (deep one) in my right upper molar yesterday. Was in no pain beforehand. However since the anaesthetic wore off I have has aching in the surrounding teeth , pain in jaw and ear and a sore throat . I am worried my nerves are all over the place. Is this normal after a filling? I did feel her hit the nerve at one point. I m wondering whether it is all inflamed and will eventually wear down. I m also sensitive to cold fluid.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013