thanks for sharing your concern.
your history suggest that your pulp is exposed to noxious stimuli resulting in pain . it could be the restorative material placed on it .
it also signifies you have deep dental caries
which is very close to pulp and infected. earlier, it was an open infection but now after placing the restoration on it,
it has become closed .
bacterial multiplication and toxins causes pains due to pressure built up there .
pain in other areas ear ,jaw etc , apart from tooth. is called referred pain
arising due to same nerve
distribution there .
need not worry for now take a pain killer , visit your dentist
and get a xray done .
also request for the removal of restoration placed on it . pulp capping or RCT can be suggested in your case after evaluating xray.
this should helps.