Child with intermittent ear pain, no fever. Yellowish discharge. Ear infection? Any home remedy?

My 7 1/2 year old, who has never had an ear infection, is complaining of intermittent outer ear pain without a fever. Her 12 year molar is shifting in her mouth as her 6 year molar is finishing erupting. xray of tooth is WNL. The pain has last 6 days, with a break of one day without pain. She has a watery, yellowish discharge now, no pain, no fever, no odor. Could this be an ear infection, and can I treat with a home remedy
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013