Fibroids, pregnancy symptoms, negative HPT. Fluttering in lower abdomen. Could I be pregnant?

Hi I m 34 years old and have fibroids . Lately I ve had pregnancy symptoms but have had three negative hpt . I ve had two ultrasounds but the doctors can t see anything other than the fibroid which they say is about 9 cm. they cannot even see my ovaries. I m still having my period as well. But I have these fluttering feeling in my lower abdomen more often now. Could I be pregnant or could fibroids be causing my pregnancy like symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012