Fever, swollen tonsil, tiredness. Negative for infections. Had dengue IgM positive earlier

I have dengue IGM positive last month, caught mild recurring fever for last 2 months, recurring tonsillities for last 3 months. got some pain in groin area and inner thingh musscle also got some pain on my buttocks and few days back when i was urinating got some burning sensation on top of my penis that is now gone.right now only having mild fever and sometime having swollen tonsillities also accompanied with some tiredness. kindly advise. I have tested HBSag ,HIV, HCV all are negative.all other tests are good.I have unprotected oral sex 1 year ago and proted vaginal sex on same time.My height is 160 CM and weight is 60KG
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012