Burning sensation, creamy discharge, itching, white spots on penis head after unprotected sex. Reason?

Dear Sir, I have problem to diagnose my condition. I had an unprotected sexual intercourse and following symptoms developed after 7-10 days: 1. Very light burning sensation while urinating 2. Creamy discharge from penis (after two days discharge become watery and transparent) 3. 4 tiny white spots at the base of the head of penis. 4. Urge to frequently urinate. 5. Itching sensation around anus and tingling inside of penis. Symptoms clearly looked like classical STD - chlamydia or gonorrhea . So I took one dose of cefixime (400mg) and 1g of azithromycin . To be sure I also took 2g of metronidazole . At the same day I took tests (swab for chlamydia and gonorrhea) and to my surprise it came all negative. Sympthoms did not dissapeared and after three days I went to doctor who gave me shot of ceftriaxione and asked to take 500mg of azithromycin daily for 3 days. Even after this symptoms did not disappeared. Burning sensation became a little stronger. Discharge is still present but watery and transparent. What can be a reason for my condition? Are they any other bacterias/diseases that can result in this Kim of inflammation but cannot be cured by above mentioned antibiotics? Symptoms now are present for the last week. Thank you for answer.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012