Having throat pain and light fever with body pain. Took Sinarest. Suggest?

iam having throat pain and light fever with body pain. please advise. I took sinarest today morning. and felt better. but again feeling tired now
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to see a doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would like to advise you that by whatever history you gave , whenever any person suffers from these symptoms most probably you are suffering from Upper dengue infection , I would suggest you to get yourself tested for NS1 antigen.

Rest in my opinion you need to be started on antibiotic like azithromycin 500 mg once a day for 3 days , continue sinarest twice daily , take plenty of fluids .

Saline gargles twice a day along with steam inhalation is recommended but consult a physician to rule out any other disease and follow his advise.

Dr. Shruti