Fever, sore on tongue, teeth bleed while brushing, blister on chin and cheeks, infection

my daughter is 1 and a half. The other day she got a fever , she is teething so I didn t think to much of it. Then the next day I notice that she had sores on her tongue . looking something like canker sores. Maybe 6 of them primarily on her left side of her tongue. i took her to the dr. and he didn t think much of it. He said just give her ib profin because she was probably uncomfortable. Well, I knew this since she would not eat any more than 2 bites each meal. Then a day or 2 later she started bleeding when I brushed her teeth. so I looked in her mouth , not an easy task. I saw that she had some kind of infection along the backside of her 2 front teeth. then she got a blister on her chin and on her cheek . Along where her pacifier would sit( she was drowling excessively!). Now she has that whitish infection spreading to the back of other teeth, along the bottom and the top. She will hardly eat anything at all. and it is a fight to try to get her to even take her med. Any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012