Fever, congestion, body ache, cough, phlegm. On Zpac, Nyquil. Help

Hi. I went to my PCP yesterday with a fever of 100.5 and congestion/ body aches. According to him, it appeared as though its a cold virus going around and it needs to run its course. I was prescribed Z-pac and was instructed to take it the next day if my symptoms worsen. I wound up taking it this morning. I have also taken NYQUIL to help me sleep at night. I have a new symptom, when I cough up mucus , it is yellow with streaks of blood. Should I be concerned? Thanks....
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013