Feeling disturbed, breathing problem, pain in eye, ear, headache. Started after 6 months pregnancy. Cause?

since 1 year i am feeling very disturbed. sometime i have problem in breathing . sometime i feel to cry. Now since one month my right head ,right eye & right ear started paining. it seem i will lost my eye vision . i have sever headache in only right side. suddenly i felt like sleepy. I am an engineer & used to work hard in office.But now a days i couldn t concentrate in my work. i started facing these problem after 6 months of my pregnancy. can you tell me what is the main cause behind this? Rachana
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012