Fall on the tailbone followed by convulsion, eased after tremors, have persistent tailbone pain, headache. Emergency?

Brother in law fell on tailbone after slipping on brick stairs. About 10seconds after falling, he began convulsing for about 20seconds. He woke up immediately after tremors stopped, and said he was fine. Only pain in his tailbone. No other neuro symptoms. He now has severe headache , went to bed. Refuses to go to the er to be seen. Do you believe we need to override him and take to the er?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012