Facing side effects with cerezette, like headache, leg pain etc. Recommendations?

Hi I started taking cerezette last week as i was on microgynon for 2 years but have constant headaches with it. I only took the cerezette pill for 5 days as my legs started to really hurt and ache and had constant headaches and nausea after the 3rd day on it. I couldn t take anymore I felt horrible. I have under active thyroid also. This is the 3rd day of not taking it and I have come on I ve made an apoinment to see the nurse but that s only in 2 weeks I m just a bit worried to why have come on when I m not supposed to?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
May 2013
Cerazette is progesterone only pill, it can cause some side effects like nausea, head ache, bloatedness etc.
But these will usually subside soon.
If you are having severe problem, you can stop the pill and use some additional method of contraception till you consult your doctor.
And I think you mentioned about bleeding. it could be withdrawal effect of the pill. It will decrease soon, no need to worry.