Eye dryness, sensitivity to lights, migraine. Anything else to do?

Good day! Back in 1994 in the Philippines I had Stevens Johnson s Syndrome which affected my eyes. Since then I have been suffering from severe eye dryness and over-sensitivity to lights, and this often gives me migraine . I have seen a few optometrists here in Toronto but they have only been recommending to use different kinds of eye drops which only helps for a very short period of time. I have never been referred to an opthalmologist . My eyes remain very uncomfortable. Is there anything else that could be done to help me? I would really appreciate an opinion/recommendation from an opthalmologist. Thank you so very much in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012