Extreme pain below the breast, with a ball like bulging out, causing severe pain. Is it Hernia?

I am 26 female,5 4, 120lbs. I delivered my baby through C-section 21/2 years ago, other then that I have no disease. (Though I suffer from little constipation because of my bad habit of not eating lot of vegetables). For the last few years its happening that whenever I do something that requires my stomach muscles to involve (like lifting heavy weight, abrupt bending, extreme pressure for bowl movement), a tennis ball like bulge comes up through my rib just below the breast (usually on the left side) and that time it hurts a lot and when I push it back to my rib, the severe pain is gone. I was searching on internet and concerned about it that is it hernia or just a gas ball?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013