Experiencing serious vomiting, dizziness, stomach discomfort after postinor2 due to unprotected sex. Pregnant ?

Hello Doctor, my name is AAAA i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and after 6hrs i took the first tablet of postinor2 and then after 12hrs took the second tablet but i experienced serious vomiting , dizziness , stomach gambling after 2hrs of swallowing the second tablet.And late in the evening i had too much salivor in my mouth and wanted too much fruits and the next day i felt totally normal. My question is Doctor, Iam i pregnant and if not are there any chances that i could get pregnant after vomiting the second tablet of postinor2.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012