Experiencing nausea, dizziness, headaches, brain fog, and fatigue. Taking clonazepam. Have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Cause?

I am experiencing nausea, dizziness, headaches, loud stomach noises, slow healing, brain fog, and fatigue. I am a 23 year old male currently taking clonazepam, lexapro, and risperidone. I also have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. The brain fog (lack of concentration, short term memory problems, word confusion, inability to think abstractly) is the most concerning symptom; however, all those I have listed cause some level of discomfort. Please let me know what could possibly be wrong with me and what steps I need to take to get better. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013