Got drunk few days before, feeling weird, having headache, difficulty concentrating, difficulty remembering things. How can these issues be fixed?

Hello 4 days i got drunk, the next day i felt extremely weird, i woke up still drunk, then later on i got a headache . Anyways i just cant concentrate and my mind is so hazy, and i still feel drunk yet im sober? plus my memory is so bad, especially my short term memory, like i just keep forgetting things the last few days, and my thought process.. its just so hard to not forget what im thinking about, please can you help me solving this issue, many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012