Experiencing cramps, white discharge, bloated. HPT negative, on birth control pills. Could i be pregnant?

Hi I m 9 days late for my period. Experiencng cramps and white dischage. I also feel bloated. Had done 2 hcg prgnancy test and turned out negative. But the last test about 3days ago, there was a very faint line. I m not sure if its positive. I m also on birth control pills. But a week b4 my hudband and I had sex I was taking the pill every other day coz I always forgot to take it. We also had sex on d day of my ovulation .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013