Excessive belching, flatulence, vomiting bile and chest pain. Had Gall Bladder removed. What is it?

Hello ... I suffer from excessive belching , flatulence and vomitting bile . Also have chest pain (related to these symptoms) and sometimes weird colored (clay like) stool, which is always loose. Have had my gallbladder removed but symptoms contine, confirming my suspicion that it wasn t my gallbladder all along. I have had a stomach ulcer in the past which subsequently healed. That was 2 years ago. By far, the worst shmptom is vomitting acid daily. have taken nexium in the past and it did not help. Recently had a partial nephrectomy for rcc but my surgeon remains confident it is unrelated to my recent surgery. Any thoughts? Thx, Claudia
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012