Enlarged nodes, unexplained weight loss, weakness, fatigue, cough and breathlessness. Fear Lymphoma?

I am a 26 year old female, and I am curious about some indicators of lymphoma that I have been displaying. I have several enlarged nodes (5 in the back of my neck, 2 on left, 3 on right. one on left has been present for 18yrs and one on right has been present for 14yrs. 3 in groin area one on left, 2 on right. one on right has been present 4 years. one in left side of jaw that has been present for 8 years. those are all that I know about), unexplained weight loss (25lbs in a little over one month), extreme fatigue , weakness, persistent cough and shortness of breath without any infection or illness aside from chronic hepatitis b , lack of appetite ... pretty sure I ve listed them all. I also have a family history of Hodgkin s Lymphoma. I had a contrast ct Tuesday, but haven t received the results yet and likely won t till next week. I will also be having blood work to check for any other indicators next Tuesday, and will be having a procedure to remove the lymphnode from the back of my neck (that has been there for 18 years) as ordered by both doctor s I see (one I see every week, and the other is one he referred me to over suspicion of lymphoma) to be checked. I don t know when the procedure will be taking place, and they both suspect worst case scenario. I don t think anything will come of it, however (and I am aware that it is impossible to make a diagnosis over the internet), I would like to know if I could get an expert opinion based on these symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012