ESR abnormal. Have dizziness, vitamin C deficiency. What is going on?

i just looked a some bloodwork that was done a while back but my dr had given me the results saying everything looked good. However I noticed my ESR was 28. Im female 38. I got the tests because I was feeling dizzy. I had a full CBC blood count work up. Other than being slightly Vitamin D deficiency (22), everything else is normal. Waldenstroms disease runs in my family. My mother had it and was diagnosed with it at my age. I am concerned this could be early signs. Should I go back and get this done again?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013