Taking Ebasil, doxy and limcee for acne. Symptoms severe on stopping the medication. Suffering from vitamin C deficiency

Sir, I am facing acne problm since 7-8 months from now in my face. I have consulted docter (gen. physicn) he has adviced me with medicines - Ebasil, doxy 5 and limcee tablets...He also digonised lack of Vitamin C .....but till i take madicines acne are less not totally recovered and once i stop medicins it goes again severe. Please suggest me some permenent solution for the problem. Thanks and regards Neha De
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012