Dull pain close to hip bone, feel like blocking of colon, symptoms of nausea and diarrhoea. Solution?

I have a dull achy pain in my far right side, close to my hip bone and about one to two inches below the line of my navel. I feel it when I go from a sitting to a standing position mostly. It feels like gas or that something is blocking my colon , however the pain stays in exactly the same place and never moves. I am having diarrhea as well, and nausea (no vomiting) and intermittent chills. The pain is only about a 3 on a scale of one to 10. I am a 44 yo caucasion female, overweight .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013