Drug addiction, laziness, rise in temperature, watery nose and eyes, sleeplessness on trying to withdraw. What is the remedy?

hii dr.... i m rinku from india,,, m 23yrs male boy... dr i m adicted the drugs( brown sugar )... so much adicted.. whenever i m tried to leave the drugs, its not possible..m continously used last 1 and half yrs... when m not smoke the brownsugar 1-my body get lazy 2- fever comes 3- water comes out from my nose and eyes 4-my leg start pain 5- i can t sleep at day and night.. sleepy not comes my eyes. dr. pls tell me how i relised these 5 problems and leave the drugs?????? please dr please its request for you how i cure... i m waiting ur sugestion
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012