Done treatment for intestinal tuberculosis, have intermittent tummy pain, frequent urination. Medicines?

i am a patient who is having intestinal tuberculosis and now almost i have finished my 6 months medicine course. my Doctor ( Gastroenterologist ) wants me to wait for another 3 months to do colons copy test to see the wether its fully recovered. but on and off i have tummy pain and feeling that i have to go to the toilet, these are the symptions which i had earlier also. Pls advise me. is there any medicine that i can take for the tummy pain.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012