Gallbladder, spleen and pancreas have issues. Why vomiting, diarrhea and tiredness?

I think I have problems with gallbladder or spleen or pancreas ...first started with extreme vomiting after eating pork ribs, the nausea, vomiting, diarreah ,extreme tiredness/sleeping week one. Vomiting ended but symtoms persist along with swollen abdomen,right side upper pain intermittent, heat/burning/itching there as well- wake up gasping for air, insomnia at night, groin pain left,constant low headache and constipation. Had xray Dr. said intestinal blockage and said take PEG laxative.nOT HELPING. Waiting on blood and urine. My urine fluctuates in a matter of hours from yellow to clear, regardless of fluid intake. Some chills, body odor ,I am pale and weak. The smell of bacon frying makes me ill. A big meal does not make me sick, but sometimes I can only handle wonton suop and white rice, or soda crackersrnin Burning right abdomen now. Advil doesn t seem to work the same as it used to, but \i am not wanting heavier palms are itchy - I am hoping this means I will win money...The first thing I noticed before the violent vomiting was lack of bowel movements. I had travelled to MEXICO to what seemed a clean and modern golf resort but stools came back negative for parasites. Should I GO TO THE HOSPITAL if it gets bad again (feverish,painful,ultra swollen) or just wait for the tests to come back? I am white/female/56/Canadian Thanks for your time and knowledge. kb
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  101 Awaiting Answer