Done transvaginal ultrasound for endometrial polyp, have PCOS. Can online doctor help?

Hi! I am 47 years old and have undergone transvaginal Ultrasound for endometrial Polyp: PCOS.

With the following results: Measurement: Uterus: 8.7 x 6.4 x 4.1 cm; Cervix: 3.4 x 3.1 x 1.9 cm; Endometrium: 0.71 cm; Right ovary: 2.3 x 2.2 x 2.0 cm; Right Ovary: 2.3 x 2.2 x 2.0 cm; Left Ovary: 2.8 x 2.6 x 1.6 cm; Follicles: 0.58-0.82 cm and Cystic: 1.7 x 1.4 x 1.3 cm.

The uterus is normal in size and anteverted with smooth contour and heterogeneous echopattern with the presence of a well-defined hypoechoic structure noted in the posterofundal area, measuring 3.6 x 3.5 x 2.2 cm, this is consistent with intramural myoma.

The cervical portion is nomal in size with unremarkable echoes. The endometrium is thick and hyperechoic with intact endometrial borders.

The right ovary is seen lateral to the uterus with and normal in size with the unremarkable echoes. The left ovary is seen lateral to the uterus with a unilocular cystic structure containing low level echoes as measured above - this is probably a corpus luteum. there is no fluid inn the cul-de-sac.

Normal Sized Anteverted Uterus with a Myoma.
Thick and Hyperechoic Endometrium
Normal Size Ovaries with a Probable Corpus Luteum on the Left.

I have 4 kids and my last delivery was 12 years ago. Do I have to go for operations or what is the recommended options for me do?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013