Done surgery to remove ovarian cysts. Hot flashes, headache, lower back pain. Pregnant?

Hello. I m 26 and at the age of 13 I had surgery to remove ovarian cysts . Ever since then I have experienced girly issues. I am not taking birth control and my period has been like clockwork for a while but the past two months my period has arrived a week earlier than its scheduled. This month I started and only lasted 3 days and it was a lot lighter than normal. I also am experiencing hot flashes, even now my cycle is complete, headaches, lower back pain and zero energy. My cycle is now every 25 days and my normal period last 5-7 days. Could cysys, something that has been an issue for me, be related to this? Could I be pregnant, even though hpt was negative yesterday (today would have been my normal period date)? Any thoughts on whats going on and advice on what to do moving forward?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013