Done fistula operation. Have blood in stool, gas. Prescribed Cremaffin. Should I increase dosage?

Hi Doctor, I have gone for fistula operation 1month back and also would like to tell that i have gas problem and also as i m software engineer so i have sit for at least 8 hrs a day. Now, for few days i am getting blood in my stool and i think its because of constipation as my stool which came out is hard. I have consulted my doctor and he advised me to take 4 spoon cremaffin plus at bed time with hot water. But still after taking cremaffin plus i am seeing no progress. So please suggest should i increase dosage of cremaffin plus? Your suggestion will be of great help for me. Regards, Sanoj
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012