Done HSG and taken urograffin injection in the uterine cavity. Uterine cavity normal size, dialation of terminal ends of both fallopian tubes hydrosalpinx. What does this mean?

My wife has done a HSG following an injection of Urograffin 60% in the uterine cavity . There was a free flow of contrast in the uterine cavity. The uterine cavity is normal in size and shape. There is dilatation of the terminal ends of both fallopian tubes suggestive of hydrosalpinx. Free spill noted on both side. Plz help me with this exactly what does it mean and my wife is really worried about this.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012