Does white discharge and sore breast indicate positive pregnancy ?

Hi I just started having sex with my boyfriend a couple of months ago. I got my period last month. And we still had sex a few times after that. One time he entered unprotected but I asked him to put a condom on before he ejaculated. Every other time he has used a condom. But I am not on the pill. I m supposed to get my period like now today or tomorrow but my breasts are sore and I m having white milky discharge from my vagina. My skin is also getting worse. I usually never have sore breasts before my period but I do have discharge and worsened skin occasionally. Do you think I am pregnant? And sometimes my period is irregular, so when would be the best time for me to take a pregnancy test? I m a 20-year-old college student.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011