Do dry fruits cause cough in children ?

hi my baby boy is 22 month old and suffering from cough since 1 month is it because of dry fruit what we gave him regular uma
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.Cough since 1 month needs to take care.If there is no associated fever usually infection is not there.This could be allergic in nature.But you need to find the reason for it.Any food can give rise to allergy but it is difficult to pin point the reason at times.See your doctor and take anti allergic medications.if you think that particular food is giving problems avoid it.