Dizzy, nauseous, light headed after hitting on forehead, slight headache. Is this normal ?

I pulled the car boot door on my head on Thursday lunchtime. Hit the top of my forehead above my left eye. It was quite a hard hit. No headache after but felt a bit spaced out and tired. Fine on Friday. Then Sat morning woke up really dizzy and nauseaus. Actually threw up ( bile ) about four times. Felt a bit better after throwing up. Dizziness stopped but was light headed. Slept most of the day and night. Today, I m tired and have a bit of a headache. Not sure if I have a virus or if this has something to do with knocking my head?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012