Dizziness, headache, difficulty in balancing. Need to get checked?

hello, the previous day, i felt dizzy and had a headache the whole day. i couldn't sleep and pain killers aren't helping much. Today i was going to church and immediately after i stood up from my bed i couldn't balance myself and after walking a little i started vomiting and had to put my head down to stop. I don't have a high temperature and i'm not sure what i have and if its dangerous or if i really need to see a doctor. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013