Disturbed sleep at night, wake up frequently at night, no improvement with intake of sleeping tablets. Remedy?

I could not sleep at night.Understanding Insomnia .Waking up frequently at night and trouble going back to sleep when awakened. Recently it has beendevoloped. Last week I have started to take some sleeping tablet. But it does not help much. During day time I feel burning in my eyes. I am now 70 and I am still active. Because of this health problem I am getting upset.Please relief me for this kind of health disorder. Thanks &Regards Syam Chand Sen 0000
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012