Difficulty in conceiving, sperm analysis normal, no abnormality in sonography, advised oosure and cervifert. Right treatment?

Married since 4years, my husband was using condoms to prevent pregnancy, n i was using vaginal contraceptive tab as per doctors consult. Now since 6monts trying to concive under doctors advice, did all blood investigation including thyroid n homonal test. Thyroid is negative n in hormonal test Prolactine is too high, to control that doctor prescribed medicine, n repeat the test after a month, nw prolactin level is normal. Since last two months we were following follicular studies, which shows good results in both months, had Hcg injection , last month shown 2incresed ft ollicles (20mm n 24mm), it gets ruptured also, but i didn t concive. My cycle is of 23-24days. I was having Cervifert, Duphaston , Susten, Progynoa, B-long F, Clome also. Nw my husband went out of country for 2years, i have chance to go to him after 6months, till then doctor prescribed me oosure n cervifert. Do i need to consult other doctor? There is no other abnormality seen in my sonography report, my husbands sperm analysis is also normal. What should i do? When i started my periods i was 12years, there was abnormal continue heavy bleeding, cycle was of 15days, after 3-4months my mother consult a family doctor, she prescribed Raricap tab for 2-3 months n got normal bleeding n cycle of 23-24days. I didn t share this with doctor, coz now i come to know from internet that this things also matters sometime to reach conclusion for infertility.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012