Did not ejaculate, stomach cramps. Can precum cause any risk?

Hi a week ago my bf and I were messing around and one thing led to another. He didn t insert his penis all the way. It just went in about an inch or less. He did not ejaculate in me but I m scared about precum. For the past week I ve been under pressure and stress . I m only 16 and I don t want to be a mom yet. I m scared about pregnancy risks. I ve have a brownish discharge for about 2 days that keeps coming and going. My stomach hurts but isn t crampy. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013