Diagnosed with scurvy. Had during pregnancy. Will my baby also have it?

I have recently been diagnosed with scurvy , i had it during my pregnancy, was sick all the way through it, couldn t take any vitamins . and put on only a stone through my whole pregnancy, i had to be induced because my baby wasnt growing properly, he was very small. he was skinny. i wasnt adviced to put him on any vitamins, and he was being breastfed for the first 3 weeks, until i had to start giving formula, because i wasnt producing enough milk. what are the chances of him having scurvy also? His vitamin D was slightly low, His copper levels raised. my vitamin D is also low.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012