Diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. Using nasal mask and CPAP. Abscess after tooth removal. Opinion?

I am 61, diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension, use CPAP, nasal mask. Two days ago had first molar in upper jaw removed, and titanium implant put in, then was told I had a large abscess. Took cliocin and brufen, have slept in chair since I read that I should not lie down, and my face has been too sore and swollen to tolerate the mask. I can't find any advice on when to resume using the CPAP, and if the air pressure will have any effect on the healing or otherwise of the surgery.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013