Diagnosed with polysistic ovary syndrome. Have pain in abdomen, frequent urination, fatigued, metallic taste in mouth. Suggestions?

I am a 25 year old female, about 3 years ago I was diagnosed with polysistic ovary syndrome I was having really bad attacks every 6 months, my symptoms were severe pain in my lower right abdomen frequent urination and very fatigued, it is now 3 years on and the pain has gotten much worse I am having attacks more frequently every month and more symptoms are arising, such as severe lower back pain, metallic taste in mouth, and frequent urination.
I have had 9 attacks this year I have gotten so many diagnoses as to what could be causing this, such as appendicitis, burst ovarian cyst and sciatica, one doctor said it could be mid cycle pain that is causing this pain but not one doctor has even refered me to a specialist and now I am running out of patients as to what could be causing this.
I have had 1 ultrasound in the past 3 years that is when they found out I had PSOS all, my blood tests showed no abnormalities.
All im looking for is answers and not one doctor can give that to me
Asked On : Mon, 23 Sep 2013