Diagnosed with klebsiella on face. Applying mupirocin in nose. Is this correct treatment?

I was diagnosed a few months ago with Klebsiella o. On my fave after visiting a dermatologist. She gave me mupirocin and told me to put it in my nose twice a day. I did that for a week and it was better. Now I think it is coming back as my fave is having the same problem. I have read that 1) you aren t supposed to put mupirocin topical in your nasal passages and 2) that you need a strong oral antibiotic. Is this the correct treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013