Voice lost, high fever since diagnosed with MRSA staph. Taking antibiotics. How to continue further treatment?

Hello, I have been diagnosed with MRSA staph in May. This was taken via a swab of my sinuses at an ENT visit while being scoped. I have also been without a voice since that time as well. So far I have been on numerous antibiotics including Bactrim for 3 weeks at a time for each prescription plus an antibiotic spray. My sinuses are impacted and I am running a fever of 101. My question is what path should I take? An infectious disease doctor...or Continue with the ENT and press him for an aggressive plan. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
Hello and welcome to health care magic,

You must take a repeat swab and ask for culture and sensitivity testing which will give you a proper direction on the type of proper antibiotic to take
In any case this can be done by anyone but since you have both sinus infection and also a voice loss it would be pertinent to stick to the ENT
You also need to get an examination of the vocal cords done so that a proper treatment can be done
Press also for antibiotic injections so that your symptoms can get better faster

Dr Sriram nathan