Diagnosed with cysts in left breast, intense pain. Is the cyst ruptured ?

I have been diagnosed with having cysts in my left breast . This morning I was woke from a dead sleep with pain in my left breast, the pain is intense. Would it be appropriate for me to go to the E.R. If not , how long can I expect to be in Pain. I called my OBGYN and spoke to the on-call Doctor she was not much help. She instructed me to follow up with my regular doctor, if pain got worse got to the E.R. I dont want to go to the E.R. if all I will get is pain pills annd instructions to follow up with my doctor. Is this pain normal should a cyst rupture?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer