Diagnosed with Vaginitis, prescribed Candid C1 and FAS 3 kit. Can it be taken together?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Vaginitis and my gynec has prescribed the FAS 3 Kit along with Candid Cl tablets for insertion and a wash and cream. The pills for insertion is a three day course. I have used two of the tablets that need to be inserted. I have not yet taken the pills in the FAS 3 Kit. I would like to know if the pills in the FAS 3 Kit have to be taken along with the other tabs to be inserted or do they have no connection? Can I take the FAS 3 Kit after the course of Candid CL or should it be a simultaneous thing? Can I take the FAS 3 Kit tablets when I am not inserting the other pills? Please do let me know.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013