Tiny black organisms on labia. Cannot be washed off with blue star ointemt. No yeast infection, vaginitis. Treated for crabs, lice. Cure?

This is very bizaar! I have some type of organism growing and livingi inside my labia . I was first diagnosed and treated for yeast infection . That proved to be false. I then went to another doctor who did an examine and diagnosed vaginitis . That was also wrong. I treated myself for crabs/ lice four different treatments. The treatment was not effective. When they come out of the labia skin it looks like little tiny hairs and within one day they turn to tiny black specks. I wash the area four to six times a day with rid and lather the area with Blue Star ointment which really burns but it does not kill these little black organisms. I have a constant itch along with this problem. Please help me I have seen a gynecologist, internal medicine doctor and a dermatologist. I can supply samples of these organisms. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013